CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: NATWAY= eating 77 bananas a day is not the answer.

ring5100 Views: 901
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,029,290

Re: NATWAY= eating 77 bananas a day is not the answer.

What ever happened to just "a normal balanced diet" the way God intended.
Moderate amounts of everything that is pure and the least processed form as possible.

Our bodies need a certain amount of complex carbs from grains ( and there are some gluten free whole grains: rice bran and buckwheat are tasty too) vegetables, fresh fruit, dairy, seeds and nuts, beans and legumes, pure cold pressed non-processed oils, real butter- not the fake stuff, and meat, that has comes from animals that are raised without hormones and Antibiotics , where the cattle are free to roam and graze off the grasses.

It's really all the processing that man has done to these whole foods, with all the added preservatives , nitrates . processed rancid fats etc. that keep shelf life foods on the shelf for months on end.

I feel as least for myself, that "balance" yin and yang is so essential. I'm trying to broaden my variety which has been hard. Now eating different greens I don't much care for like kale, chard, beet greens along with romaine lettuce. I try and eat a good mix of cooked and fresh foods. Leafy greens contain a natural source of calcium too.
Paulette

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.074 sec, (1)