CureZone   Log On   Join
Chavey...

moderator5A5 Views: 452
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,987,654

Chavey...

From the first lines spoken by the woman in your second video....."you have chosen to incarnate at this time, at this space..."

Chavey, I don't want you to think that I am picking on you, but I must ask you to stop posting these videos.  They are NOT Christianity or Bible based, this refers to reincarnation, which every color and shade of true Christianity rejects as heresy.  It is another gospel.

I do not want to even hint that your heart is not right posting this, but the worship of angels, conversation with angels, humans in relationship with angels, is highly prohibited in the Word of God.

Galatians 1:8  "But though we, or an angel from heaven, should preach unto you any gospel other than that which we preached unto you, let him be anathema".

Perhaps you can post these in the "enlightened Christianity" forum, which was created for those who believe Yoga, Channeling, CHackras, etc., are compatible and a viable part of Christianity.  We do not.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)