CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: God not the same yesterday today and forever??

Mighty.Sun.Tzu Views: 405
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,987,534

Re: God not the same yesterday today and forever??

"Hi guys, the war  is over for me, i quit"... " I believe the Lord has pulled me out and it's over.  Many blessings to all, especially doc, chavey and chette."

Hi Doc and God bless you.  I was simply stating that the Lord had pulled me out of the war with you, not out of this forum.   I am sorry if this was unclear to you and anybody else.  Sorry to get people's hopes up only to disappoint them ;). 

"I have decided i like it here quite a bit and i plan to make myself very comfortable."

Chavey had been encouraging/inspiring me to leave here to find greener pastures and i wanted to make it clear to him that i had no intention of doing so. 

I believe the Lord has shown me His immense love for you and i pray that He will show it to you as well.  It is the kind of love that will melt your heart even as it did mine.  Forgiveness is such a beautiful gift, not for the recipient, but for the giver.  Our Lord has designed it this way and it is such an amazing blessing.  To be perfectly honest doc, i am fine with or without your forgiveness (yours, vektek's, chaveys and anybody elses who has chosen to hold onto unforgiveness) because i know i have my Lord's and the overwhelming immensity of His forgiveness for me is almost more than i can handle.  I did my part when i asked you for it and was richly blessed just by doing so.  The blessing of forgiveness is for you.  I forgave you the very first day this war started.  It was a blessing for me to do so and have never looked back.  Our precious Lord forgave those who nailed Him to the cross and this was in the absence of any apologies, let alone the perfect one.  God bless you again. 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (2)