CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:

Views: 465
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,986,011

Re:

All I did was express my opinion to a poster, and you didn't like it. Something inside you needed to bring Hveragerthi, God, insulted my mother, and now your perception of my personal views of myself into these dialogues. In addition, you've alleged I smoke "pot", and am a "forum police", when in fact you know nothing about me.

My initial view is that for your behaviour, you should be reprimanded for being such an aggressor, unwarranted, since the likelihood that you'll not hesitate to behave similarly towards others seems high.

Then again, your postings are generally irrelevant, so.... I hope you continue to blather to your hearts' content, even if you're unable to mind your own business.

Having a girlfriend isn't that bad a thing, even though its generally more costly than a web cam invoice. If people want to watch girls on a webcam, I don't think that's such a bad thing. Its certainly better than making up ill-conceived tales and/or insulting others for no useful reason.

Be Happy !!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)