CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What I dont understand....

SilverFox Views: 1,306
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,823,956

Re: What I dont understand....

Hello Spud,

I was able to pick up a bottle of Vitamin O for testing that was purchased in 1999 and was able to verify the sodium chlorite in the solution.

Yes, there is a lot of misinformation on these products, starting with the idea that sodium chlorite is somehow a solution of "stabilized oxygen." It goes downhill from there.

You asked for a study that showed improvement in humans. This is 1 of 2 studies that are available. The other study is the Lubbers study that showed a concentration of 5 PPM had no effect on the body. This study used about 50 PPM and showed an increase in oxygen saturation.

You question the "pedigree" of this test, and I agree that it is dubious at best. However, informal testing seems to show similar results both in humans and animals. This needs further testing and trials to formalize these findings, and that is an uphill battle so I don't think it will every happen. Still, it would be interesting to figure out why oxygen levels in the blood increase with the addition of an oxidizer.

What I find very interesting is that when you compare Jim Humbles claims with the Vitamin O claims the say almost exactly the same thing. Vitamin O claims to have come from Dr. Koch, and Jim Humble has also mentioned Dr. Koch. Vitamin O was supposed to have been used by NASA, and Jim Humble worked for NASA. I originally thought that Jim Humble may have been the grandfather of Don Smyth. I don't think there is a relationship but it looks like Jim Humble just copied all of the claims.

Tom

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)