CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS the cult.

spudlydoo Views: 1,301
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,806,637

Re: MMS the cult.

Sodium chlorite, is a good disinfectant, I have no argument with that. I personally think that it should not be ingested, and I base this opinion on my own knowledge of chemistry, and biology, (I have degrees in both of these fields). I don't expect people to take my word for the fact that I hold these degrees, (apart from those that know me personally).

I have seen many of your posts, and have noticed that you do err on the side of caution, and many of your posts are very educational.

It is appropriate to call sodium chlorite at poison, as this is what it is classed as, at least in my country. So it is not considered a medicine. There is a difference, although with many pharmaceuticals, the distinction is blurred.

As for Jim Humble, his "church", and his claims, IMO, he is a conman, a liar, and a scam artist, and has zero credibility, and should be in jail.

spud

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)