CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:

Views: 843
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,770,539

Re:

"And yet no human studies have been presented despite multiple requests for such evidence."

Hv.... That is pretty much par for the course for all alternative medicine...... Including many things you espouse......

I don't want to get into a pissing contest here Hv. I have too much respect for you, and Tony, and Luella.

But I can actually say that I think many "alternative" methods/medicine are bogus. And that some are true. Regardless of studies.

Homeopathy is still incredibely controversial. Besides the vaccination issue, it is second on the list of things that the "establishment" will diss. I know that isn't true. And it goes beyond belief. Just thousands of cases that my "guy" outside of curezone has treated and resolved. Through it.

Anyway. People should be free to make up their own minds. And as much as I respect you........

Well putting in regular print what you are responding to, and then putting your thoughts in BIG BOLD PRINT.......

Including starting off with LOL and ROMLAI or FGEFTJ......

Well it does nothing to help the cause. Keep the debate unpersonal and informative.

And I will re-iterate for the millionth time, that the only reason I come on here to bust your bulls is that I think you have a wealth of knowledge. I like most here, but I do consider you special. So I care. And will bust your cajones.

Quit talking down to people. Keep it unpersonal.....

luella and Tony deserve more then that.

And I would say the same thing if the shoe were on the other foot and you were getting attacked. In fact I have. Many times. At the risk of my own reputation here........

My best Hv. . This is a Cancer Forum , so let's all contribute what they have and forget the other person at their right/left shoulder...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)