CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sutherlandia opc conclusion?

Dquixote1217 Views: 478
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,769,254

Re: Sutherlandia opc conclusion?

While there is no way to guarantee that anything will work 100% of the time, the answer is a resounding YES.  Sutherlandia OPC does work in the very large majority of instances, especially when it is combined with an overall anti-cancer protocol.  In actuality, two patented oleander extracts are currently in FDA trials and those do involve human patients and not just petri dishes.

Regardless of any studies or lack thereof, the fact is that oleander has been used successfully for over 40 years on thousands of cancer patients outside the U.S. (primarily in Turkey) and for the past decade within the U.S. as well.   As I have posted before, I give far more creedence to real life results than lab studies.  Real life observations trump lab studies just about every time.  And in real life thousands of people have used oleander, such as the SOPC supplement, the Rose Laurel OPC Plus supplement, the patented medicince Anvirzel and the home remedy version with wonderful success.  In addition to the testimonials which have been posted in the Oleander Support forum here, there are also these unsolicited reports collected over just the past couple of years:

Unsolicited Testimonials about the Sutherlandia OPC Oleander Based Supplement

To me it comes down to: what are you going to believe, the speculation of someone who has little knowledge or experience with oleander or real life experiences and someone who has researched oleander, written a book about it and been involved with it for several years.  If it were not for oleander, my 85 year old uncle would not be alive today and neither would a great many other people I either know personally, know from my 2100 plus member Yahoo group about oleander or know from correspondence from those who have read my book or read my articles about oleander on my website.

I would also point out that if we had to rely on studies alone, then millions and millions of people around the world would have been deprived of life-saving and healing natural and alternative therapies. 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)