CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Let's just agree that never the twain shall meet on some of our views

RyanD Views: 2,665
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,768,779

Re: Let's just agree that never the twain shall meet on some of our views

You admit you have no knowledge of the subject, you take a personal swipe on DQ supporting HV and add nothing to the discussion ! I guess you are with the medical establishment supporter HV! Your post above exposes your denial a post that has received six disagree votes and a notice to the moderator, an obvious sign to anyone with a bit of common sense tells everyone that you have committed a violation in TOS, a personal attack! Get it? Now you should take your own advice and take the high road!

edit proofing
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1767872#i

DQ, I have to tell you that when you make a post like this, you're hurting yourself. It just makes it look like you have low self-esteem. There's no need to post a resume here. Also, in other posts in this thread you really got into "low blows", which lowers your credibility.

Every time I read one of these heated exchanges between you and Hv, I wish you would take the high road. Sometimes silence is golden.

spud

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)