CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: No more fish recipes

FromOz Views: 397
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,350,930

Re: No more fish recipes

Sorry, but have they ever cared for neighbours, the world? It's their way or the highway. In the past, present, future. They've have caused a genocide, will it be compulsory curriculum in schools in the future? Don't think so. Holocaust is enjoying a revival. For 40 years, we have not heard much about it, now compulsory teaching in schools, every day subject in news, TV shows. Here in Melbourne, if a slur is commiotted toward a Jewish person, by young or old, one of the punishment is compulsory visit to the Holocaust Museum, lessons re history. I have nothing against them individually, but their politics, their squeezing of financial future of the world is another thing.
Re: Financial turmoil. Have you read Sara? I have written not so long ago, on Trapper's forum I think, that propping up the car industry maybe not such a good idea, what will they do with all the vehicles manufactured already, and to be manufactured. I said, they must be crushing them. I thought, that can't be. Well, in Germany they do. Each citizen is given $5000 towards a new, or not older than one year old model. As long as they have their old one crushed on a Government site. What is this world coming to? I feel very sorry for the young ones, including my son. What future will they have? I think, even they are becoming disillusioned. Maybe that's why all the violence, drug taking.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)