Very imple solution to losing weight. ......
1. Eat plant based foods, don't eat any processed foods, no alcohol
2. Exercise everyday...no pain no gain.
3. Masticate everything you eat. If you have chewed your food well, you will need less of it.
After you do this for a month you may fast to cleanse your body and mind, but hey! reverse order will also work. You can fast first and then go on eating plant based foods.
Lifestyle change is difficultI, but you can do it if you set your mind to it.
1. In a small bowl, combine crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom and 1-1/2 in. up the sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan. Bake at 350° for 5-7 minutes or until set. Cool for 10 minutes.
2. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and brown Sugar
until smooth. Beat in the pumpkin, milk, cornstarch, cinnamon and nutmeg. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Pour into crust.
3. Place pan on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until center is almost set.
4. In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, Sugar
and vanilla; spread over filling. Bake 5 minutes longer. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Chill overnight.
5. Remove sides of pan. Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes before slicing. If desired, serve with toppings.
Makes 12-14 servings.
Per serving: 329 calories, 18 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 85 mg cholesterol, 189 mg sodium, 37 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Original recipe and image source: http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/pumpkin-cheesecake-with-sour-cream-topping
To return to our list of Healthy Recipes, click HERE.