Hi, I am here asking for help from anyone. I have been suffering for most of my life and I hope someone here would be nice enough to help me. I have smelled since I can remember. Some days are worse than others, but it seems as I am now older it happens every single day (for about 4 years now.. that's right every single day :( ) and the smell seems worse. Here is some of my symptoms:
1. Easily inflated skin (on touch, it gets red easily).
2. I smell worse if I shower in the morning as apposed to at night.
3. I smell if I use deotorant. Right now I use baking soda and it is MUCH better.
4. Anytime I'm with someone I notice they can smell me. It's so saddening.
5. My breath tends to smell no matter what I do. I brush, floss, use mouth wash. I recently got a tongue scrubber and I get a lot of white liquid out but it seems to be an endless supply of it. I'm not sure if it's even helping but I still do it.
6. My body seems to produce yellow sweat. If I take a swab of my forehead it's yellow. I'm not sure if this is a dirt problem or a liver problem.
7. I can't seem to form a solid stool like I used to. It's all very loose now.
8. I seem to sweat more when I don't eat for an hour or two. When I eat or after I eat I don't sweat and I seem to smell less.
Here is some of the stuff I've taken: Milk Thistle, Goldenseal (seems to help I think but since it's an antibiotic I am scared of taking it for a long time. Even if it does help I still smell, maybe less? It's so hard to know what works and what was a coincidence with the other things I'm trying). Zymex II (for tapeworms. I took maybe 100 of those and I never saw them in my stool or anything. Also probiotics for my breath, I don't think they helped at all. I still take those regularly.
I have no idea what to do. Some days I wish I could just start my life over. I've stopped eating dairy, red meats, etc etc and NOTHING seems to help. I've been to the doctor and my blood sugar, blood pressure, and heart rate are all fine. I seem to sweat when I'm just standing, or sitting. My bad breath seems to come back no matter what. I smell 24/7 and how can anyone live like this? It's been 20 years now. Can someone out there please help me?