I'm new to Miracle-Mineral-Supplement
so this may be a dumb question.
Why wouldn't you drink the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement
first, then the acid water and let it activate in your stomach? The bleach smell/taste is truly horrible and it seems the more I drink the worse it gets! Also, why wouldn't the hydrochloric acid in your stomach activate it just as well?
On a side not to those that brush with activated Miracle-Mineral-Supplement
, does this stain your dental composite work? It stains the bottom of a plastic cup yellow.
Thanks, and sorry if these questions have been covered, but I couldn't find it in a search.