Drank ACV from a Copper Mug - poisoned accidentally?
After reading about the benefits of distilled water and drinking from a copper vessel, I have been drinking distilled water from a copper mug daily. I let the water sit overnight in the vessel before I drink it. Two days ago, I added ACV to the overnight water. It was about a half cup of water and roughly a tablespoon + of ACV. Yesterday, I drank it down, and as soon as I did, I noticed a very bad, pungent aftertaste in my mouth. Doing a little research I found that vinegar actually cleans copper. So, did I potentially poison myself when I drank it? Yes, I know, very stupid... I looked into my mug, and it was very shiny from the top of the waterline to the bottom of the mug. I did feel nauseous the rest of the day, but did not throw up. My urine, however, was burning. I slept most of the day because I felt so nauseous. Any chemists or people who might know if I inadvertently poisoned myself and what I should do now? I feel much better today, but I wonder if I caused damage to any organs, or anything else, and if I should do a cleanse? Thank you for all answers.
Viewed 1957 times
All #225475's Answers