This is the only book devoted exclusively to the Master Cleanse since Stanley Burroughs wrote the original book in 1976! It covers the widespread nature of obesity, the body's method of handling toxins by creating fat cells to store them in, how to do the cleanse, and what pitfalls to avoid. This book also contains personal experiences from scores of people as they did the cleanse day by day as well as answers to the most frequently asked questions!
This book tells you:
* What can you expect on the cleanse?
* Which days are the roughest?
* Is the salt water flush essential?
* What does the cayenne pepper do?
* What to do when it seems nothing is happening?
* How does the Master Cleanse affect women?
* What is the best indication that the cleanse is complete?
* What are the five detox symptoms and why are they important?
* What tends to cause headaches on the cleanse?
* What quantities of the ingredients do you need to buy?
* Why should the maple syrup be organic?
* Can you exercise while on the cleanse?
* What about quitting smoking?
* And much more
The second edition includes a new section entitled "The 12 Most Common Pitfalls Preventing People from Succeeding on the Master Cleanse / Lemonade Diet." This knowledge has helped hundreds of people have an easier time on the cleanse.
150 pages with a daily journal form and table of contents.
Peter Glickman (Biography)
Peter Glickman has coached hundreds of people through the Master Cleanse including two group cleanses; more than 100 people in January 2004 and over 200 in January 2005. He has personally done the Master Cleanse more than 10 times (from 10 to 28 days each time). In 2004, he published the first new book about the Master Cleanse in almost 30 years, "Lose Weight, Have More Energy & Be Happier in 10 Days." The second edition was published in March 2005. In additon, Peter oversees the largest and most active Master Cleanse bulletin board on the Internet, provides personal Master Cleanse coaching, writes a Master Cleanse & Raw Food Email Newsletter and does speaking engagements. More at www.TheMasterCleanse.com.