Peace Movement Empowerment
The Peace Culture needs to be better organized and more empowered than the War Culture, if war is to end. We have the power to organize and empower ourselves.
Date: 11/29/2008 10:24:53 PM ( 13 y ) ... viewed 2593 times
* Do you want to see a quick end to the Iraq War and others as much as we do?
* Peace activists at GEFS@yahoogroups.com, IdealDay@yahoogroups.com,
and email@example.com (at St. Charles, MO) are forming a Peace Movement Empowerment Circle to enhance prospects of achieving lasting world peace and freedom asap.
* If you or any of your contacts have a few minutes or hours each week or month to collaborate in easy or less easy ways for the sake of peace, will you yourself, or will you ask them to, go to this link and answer any of the 6 short questions there?
* We hope for a huge worldwide antiwar rally on March 20 after Obama is inaugurated.
* Do you agree that these are the 6 BEST WAYS TO ACHIEVE LASTING WORLD PEACE?
1. ORGANIZE PEACE SUPPORTERS by forming a Peace Intergroup
==because the peace culture is much less organized than the war culture==
2. UNIFY PROGRESSIVISM & LIBERTARIANISM
==because these are the main Peace groups & they're not unified enough==
3. SUPPORT PEACE CANDIDATES
==because laws need to be improved to promote Peace & Freedom==
4. TEACH PEACE CAREERS
==because conventional careers support the war culture==
5. BOYCOTT WAR CULTURE, esp big businesses & colleges
==because they're the main supporters of the war culture==
6. CONVERT YOUNGER CONSERVATIVES
==because conservatives are the main voters for the war culture==
Add This Entry To Your CureZone Favorites!Print this page
Email this page