- Southern Etiquette or life in Dixie by kerminator
- Bible bashing.... The who, the why, and the when... by kerminator 16 y
- I'm not surprised by ren 16 y
- Thanks Kermie... by Ready2Rapture 16 y
- Re: Thanks Kermie... by freelastchance 16 y
- Hi there FLC... by Ready2Rapture 16 y
- Re: Hi there FLC... by freelastchance 16 y
- Re: Hi there FLC... by Ready2Rapture 16 y
- r2r by SqueakyClean 16 y
- Thanks Squeaky! by Ready2Rapture 16 y
- Re: Thanks Squeaky! by SqueakyClean 16 y
- Sunday School books by Ready2Rapture 16 y
Well, the "how not to" book is written but it's pretty short, so I'll call it a pamphlet. I'm starting a series now on a kind of "first year" of lessons for ages mid-teen and up, which will be long enough for a book but it'll take a while. Since Kermie's got a web now and will soon have a store, I'll probably put the docs there and just ask for donations. If there's much interest, I can use whatever donations to make printed copies.
Add This Message To Your CureZone Favorites!
Reply to This Message: |
|Use of CureZone is subject to the following Terms of Service |
Translate This Page:
Manage Email Notifications: Subscribe or Unsubscribe
all messages by Ready2Rapture inside this blog: sorted by: Date Subject
all messages by Ready2Rapture across all blogs & forums: sorted by: Date Subject
| Important Disclaimer!|
Answers, comments and opinions provided on CureZone are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. CureZone does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in messages, comments or articles on CureZone. Your use of this website indicates your agreement to these terms and those published here. Read more ...