- My 30 Day Fast-The Exquisite Journey by trulioness
- Day 9 came fine, my eyes are open, I AM no longer blind! by trulioness 14 y
- Re: Day 9 came fine, my eyes are open, I AM no longer blind! by karmabytz 14 y
- Re: Day 9 came fine, my eyes are open, I AM no longer blind! by trulioness 14 y
I too am proud of you. Yes, you are detoxing and he may not have to understand but he should respect that you are going to a detox and that means letting go of many things. You are doing this for yourself so be easy with you and try not to take things too personally during this time of healing.
Stay focused on your goal, because this IS for you!
Thank you for responding!
Add This Message To Your CureZone Favorites!
Reply to This Message: |
|Use of CureZone is subject to the following Terms of Service |
Translate This Page:
Manage Email Notifications: Subscribe or Unsubscribe
all messages by trulioness inside this blog: sorted by: Date Subject
all messages by trulioness across all blogs & forums: sorted by: Date Subject
| Important Disclaimer!|
Answers, comments and opinions provided on CureZone are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. CureZone does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in messages, comments or articles on CureZone. Your use of this website indicates your agreement to these terms and those published here. Read more ...
- Re: Day 9 came fine, my eyes are open, I AM no longer blind! by b2reflect 14 y
- Re: Day 9 came fine, my eyes are open, I AM no longer blind! by iamsukie 14 y