CureZone
  All Blogs
    What's Wrong With Me???

What's Wrong With Me???
by Faran

17 blog entries; 17 entries per page; 1 pages; viewed 142,245 times
Description   |   Rules   |   Disclaimer

  • Aha! Mercury Poisoning!   by  Faran     16 y     3,258       3 Messages Shown       Blog: What's Wrong With Me???
    I guess it pays to be stuck in bed with no energy for much of anything but surfing/searching for causes of your rigormortis. (sp?) lol

    Well, I just came across a fascinating website all about mercury poisoning and CFS:

    http://www.cfspages.com/story.html


    The more I read, the more convinced I am, that though it may be true-- I have CFS/fibromyalgia, the cause is mercury. Like I've said, my mouth was full of mercury by the time I was 8 or 9 years old, and because we had poor dental care back then- Ma couldn't afford much- I remember suffering with broken molars that had mercury fillings in them . . . and I was always sick as a kid. I had migraines, cramps, constipation, bronchial problems, was tired all the time, was irritable as all hell-- could cry on a dime, or scream as easily, and basically, I was a mess! At age 11, I suddenly developed asthma, too.

    By the time I hit puberty, depressions became a part of life. I was anxious, lacked self-confidence, was cranky alot, got easily confused, etc., etc., etc. I even remember losing a chunk of hair on my head, around 11! I had this bald spot . . . and itchy skin, eczema, and later on, developed sebhoreah (sp again?) on my scalp. I always bruised easily and my skin was always hypersensitive to touch.

    I got used to these things about myself- tried to mask my horrible emotions with a big smile, just to get through the day, but then I'd have to go hide alone in my room for hours, just to recouperate from the mental stress of school, and home, and everything else. It all makes sense now. I really think it's because of the mercury fillings.

    When I had my fillings removed two years ago, (all but one), I never even made the connection between my sudden deteriorating energy stores and the filling removal. I gradually became weaker, more easily confused and stressed out, and now, here I am, going DUH! I should've realized what was really happening.

    Mercury poisoning causes all the symptoms I've got, including extreme fatigue and loss of short-term memory, distractibility, lack of ability to concentrate, ringing in the ears, abdominal troubles, heart palpitations, double vision, headaches, and constant YEAST INFECTIONS.

    I wonder what my doc will think when I tell him about this? I hope he's open to the idea and will run tests to confirm this. I am still going to have the last mercury filling removed on the 30th, but I know I run the risk of further being poisoned. Before I do, however, I'm going to have whatever I need to detox myself, asap. I wonder if that's wise to do? Should I have it removed like the last ones were, or should I see a specialist? It's just that I have no idea who to contact, or see about it and I just want it out of my face. lol

    I mentioned this to my brother and he suggested an unusual remedy: swallow a small, smooth earth magnet then poop it out! LOL I only laugh because part of me thinks it makes a bit of sense, that doing so would draw out any heavy metals from my digestive tract . . . but has anyone ever heard of this? Of course I won't go ahead and swallow magnets, but it was an interesting idea, nonetheless.

    Thanks for listening,
    Faran

    PS. Be blessed!



    Reply   FCK   TinyMCE  
    This is NOT me. This is just randomly assigned avatar, until I upload my own photo. Click here to see my profile.
    Faran
    Notifications
    Agree
    Disagree
     
    • Mercury removal   by  #21277     16 y     1,764
      You would want to make sure that you have the last filling removed before beginning any chelation.
      Having it done by a mercury free biological dentist can minimize the exposure if following protocol written by Dr Hal Huggins.

      Mercury metal does not have magnetic properties (diamagnetic) so it may not be attracted to a magnet (however mercury may be in many forms in the body from its metal state to organic forms).

      Supplementing with activated charcoal or even chlorella before and after the appointment can trap some of the mercury that may have been swallowed during the procedure, although much of it may be inhaled during the drilling (that why an external source of oxygen would be ideal).

      From a personal experience, you want to make sure you chelate slow enough not to overwhelm your body, because it may go on a rollercoaster during the process after decades of mercury poisoning.

      Mike
      Reply   FCK   TinyMCE  
      Notifications
      Agree
      Disagree
       
      • Re: Mercury removal   by  Faran     16 y     1,224
        Hi Mike,

        Thank-you for the advice. I will definitely take it, after doing further study on the subject-- I'll tell you what I found out in my next blog entry. Again, ty for writing and I hope your health has improved by using chelation.

        Sincerely,
        Faran
        Reply   FCK   TinyMCE  
        This is NOT me. This is just randomly assigned avatar, until I upload my own photo. Click here to see my profile.
        Faran
        Notifications
        Agree
        Disagree
         
Back To Top

Selected Ads from CureZone Sponsors: Become a Sponsor

VIP

 
 

PLAT

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.
 
 

GOLD

 
 

GOLD

 
 

SILVER

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses
Free TEEF Powder Internationally!
Teeth Powder to Remineralize, Strengthen, and Clean teeth
 
 

SILVER

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and cleans...
 
 
Back To Top How many people click on the sponsord links? Become a Sponsor



 


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)