CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Any experiences with Master Cleanse clearing something out of their body?

chancesports Views: 4,161
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 960,384

Re: Any experiences with Master Cleanse clearing something out of their body?

On my first cleanse I experienced the following:

1)lots of pain in my calves/lower legs. I cramped up there a LOT previous to my first cleanse - I hardly ever do anymore.

2) painful drainage of glands in and around my jaw - not feeling that on this cleanse

3) complete remission of perioral dermatitis - this is a nasty rash-like condition that you can get on your chin and around your mouth. There's no known cure for it - dermatologists just recommend some kind of topical cream that won't make it go away permanently. I started getting it about 2 weeks after a very nasty flu last summer, and it was gross. I'd been treating with mineral salts that required constant application, but after 26 day MC, it went away completely and I've never had to treat the area again.

4) Cholesterol went from 278 to 182 (I had it measured 10 days before starting and then approx 16 days in).

This time, I have had less obvious changes, but I think that my first experience provided enough results to convince me!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)