CureZone   Log On   Join
My Dermatologist Diagnosis and Treatment :)

2Health Views: 247,412
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 913,447

My Dermatologist Diagnosis and Treatment :)

Hi Isis,

I saw the Dermatologist and he said that the little white freckle spots were not Tinea Vesicolor, no fungus, and not vitilago, but a condition called..."Idiopathic Guttate Hypomelanosis" here is the link of the document the Doctor printed out for me.

http://dermnetnz.org/colour/guttate-hypomelanosis.html

The Dermatologist prescribed "Tretinoin Cream" for me, I asked if it would clear it up and also prevent more, he said enthusiastically "It should". Yayyyy, I'll let you know if it does.

MORE IMPORTANTLY...I must say...for a few days I was putting castor oil on my arms, and it really looks much better just from doing that. I also had a mole thingy and the castor oil reduced the size by HALF in only 3 days, Castor oil with Baking soda on top of the mole (Thanks to the info here at Cuzezone!). I told the doctor it is half the size because of the Castor oil, and he said "It never surprises me to hear of home remedies working  :)  I couldn't believe he said that !!!  I may just use the Castor Oil and see if that heals it before I try the medicated cream.

Anyway, he did remove the mole anyway, I was reluctant cuz I may get a scar, but I said what the hell, I'm here I may as well just do it. Maybe the castor oil will heal the scar if I get one.

The receptionist at the Dr's office had the same thing I do, but much worse. We talked about the spots for a long time. She asked me to let her know what my diagnosis and treatment are cuz she was desperate

(she works in a dermatology office and NO Doctors ever said, "Hey let me look at that????"), what a shame. I was very surprised to hear that.

After my visit, I told her the diagnosis and treatment, she was very relieved and exited to know what to do (take home a bunch of samples of the cream) she was kind enough to give me a BUNCH of samples of the tretinoin cream, it costs like 50 bucks and she gave me a $35.00 rebate off it too. So nice :)

I hope this info helps :)
2Health

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (2)