Feeling better yet ? - the Redux

Cleanse the Liver in 9 Days
Feel great again!

Cleanse the Liver in 9 Days
Feel great again!

Views: 2,770
Published: 17 y

Feeling better yet ? - the Redux

Keep in mind that the body is the ultimate detoxification machine. No supplements or other substances are responsible for health, but it is the inherent structure of the body which is responsible for ALL health.

You know it is toxins that inhibit the body from doing its jobs.

For a poisoned body, only two things are ever necessary for health:

1) eliminate intake of further sources of toxins; and

2) provide the body with the catalysts it was designed to operate with.

End of story.

Yes, there are ways of acceleration of return of health, as in cases of mercury-leaking dental "silver" Amalgams (they ALL piss mercury into the olfactory bulb, ocular fluid, pineal and neural tissue. But , the body will return to health eventually if the above two are followed.

Proper Iodine levels and IP6 are in category 2 above. But so is chlorophyll, essential fatty acids, and many others. Don't forget about the essential fatty acids. Don't forget about chlorophyll, which is in all green plants. Get chlorophyll. Don't forget about the collagen building blocks lysine and ascorbic acid. That is what will keep you from wrinkling. Everywhere I go I get carded buying a beer. I'm not young, it's just that the expectations of the store clerks are calibrated to a toxin-laden population. Nearly everyone can regain lost health and stay young for a very long time.

There is no answer in seeking exotic trace elements as a panacea of a cure for any condition. It is not necessary. All that is necessary is 1) and 2) above.

#1) above is beyond most people's ability to i) comprehend in the first place; and ii) practice themselves, let alone influence or convince others in their immediate clan to implement.

A main focus of this board ought now concern itself with the psychological aspect of convincing others of : a) the way things are politically in the food industry; and b) how to overcome the inherent belief systems of those whose minds blindly trust sources they read, without examining other MD-authored materials. I ran into the typical mindset today once again as I observed one of my sisters explaining to a long term friend of one of my brothers how bromides had been slipped into the food chain. The dude was a union pipefitter, with four beers in his belly, and he gave the typical "I don't believe such a Conspiracy .... etc." I'm not a Conspiracy guy, but view it rather as a progression of events forced from strictly a profit-generating industry, over time, marrying itself with other profit-generating industries towards the common goal of making more money. Explaining that is a ticket to understanding, while proposing conspiracies leads to apprehension on the part of the uninformed. Yes, some may say there IS a conspiracy, and I may agree or disagree, but this matters not, since what really matters is that the recipient of the info reacts in a certain way, and effective means for conveying the info without resorting to the Conspiracy angle is what has been most productive in my experience. Presently, the business model in place is one which preys on health to generate profit. What you/we all must do, if change is to occur, is to provide a disruptive model whereby health generates profit. Let's wish ourselves good luck on that one.

I've helped lots of folks, even cured and saved lives of victims of disease I won't write about, but I haven't received a nickel. I'm not complaining, and I never did it for monetary purposes. Problem is, where there is no profit for Joe, he isn't motivated to act on anyting, and this apathy acts in ripples. Until people are willing to open their wallets to self-professed knowers of health stuff, even though they have no MD, these alternative health topics effects will be limited in their effective scope to those so desperate or ill they are willing to try anything to get better.

That's a constraint that those who desire to propagate their knowledge face, and it seems to be an inherent limitation programmed into men's minds by our Master.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (2)