CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The Father of "Oleander Soup" - 2nd in a CureZone series about oleander

Tony Isaacs Views: 4,385
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 907,502

Re: The Father of "Oleander Soup" - 2nd in a CureZone series about oleander

My own personal knowledge of oleander use against psoriasis is sketchy, but I will make some inquiries. I know that psoriasis is one of large list of conditions it has been used for.

From the US National Library of Health:

"Uses based on tradition or theory
The below uses are based on tradition or scientific theories. They often have not been thoroughly tested in humans, and safety and effectiveness have not always been proven. Some of these conditions are potentially serious, and should be evaluated by a qualified healthcare provider.

Abnormal menstruation, alcoholism, anorexia, anti-fertility, anti-inflammatory, anti-parasitic, asthma, bacterial infections, cachexia (weight loss/wasting from some diseases), cardiac abnormalities, cathartic, corns, diuretic (increase urine flow), epilepsy (seizure), eye diseases, heart disease, hemorrhoids, indigestion, inflammation, insecticide, leprosy, malaria, menstrual stimulant, neurologic disorders, pregnancy termination, psoriasis, psychiatric disorders, rat poison, ringworm, sinus problems, snake bites, skin diseases, skin eruptions, swelling, venereal disease, vomiting, warts, weight gain."

To that list I would add cancer, hepatitis-C, HIV, diabetes, male impotence and others.

When used for psoriasis, oleander is typically used topically as a creme. But I would think that a person would always want to take it internally as well - I do both every day.

NOW NOTICE: DO NOT ATTEMPT TO MAKE ANY FORM OF OLEANDER YOURSELF WITHOUT EXACT INSTRUCTIONS! RAW OLEANDER IS HIGHLY TOXIC AND CAN BE FATAL IF INGESTED IN RAW FORM.

When boiled, condensed and strained according to directions, it is a completely different matter - and I WILL be providing those directions to this forum, just as I have written them in my book.

DQ

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)