CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Itchy red penis shaft, no sores...Jock itch or STD?

Scared Views: 399,589
Published: 22 years ago

This is a reply to # 88,698

Re: Itchy red penis shaft, no sores...Jock itch or STD?

I have discussed the topic of yeast infections recently with my girlfriend, interestingly enough, (after one of those silly commercials had aired) and she had said she has never had one...she says they're "gross".

But who knows. All I know is that this is very uncomfortable!! My penis is EXTREMELY itchy, red (in places), and slightly swolen!!

I am currently trying "tough actin'" Tinactin. I have only applied it twice, so I can't tell if it is having any effect, be it negative or positive. I was aware that men could get yeast infections, but there is little doccumentation available on how men can cure it. All I know is that I'm not shoving that huge white pill up there (ha, ha).

My girlfriend is coming to visit me tomorrow and is not the understanding, or trusting type...once this problem is discovered, the relationship will be over, I'll be labelled a slut (although faithful), and my problem will undoubtedly be broadcast worldwide through her friends efficient gossip circle that I have the plague.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)