CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HELP!! Acne is getting worse with oil pulling

newmother Views: 65,133
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 874,737

Re: HELP!! Acne is getting worse with oil pulling

Thank you for letting me know about that term. I always called it the healing crisis . I have expereinced Herxheimer many times when detoxing. Even when I started drinking distilled water I started to go through it for nearly 2 weeks off and on. Now I feel great on it though. It seems to really flush my system as compared to other waters. If I go back to oil pulling, how long will the Acne get worse before it gets better? I am on a parasite cleanse now and having good results. I have not seen any parasits in the toilet but I know its working because I am nursing my 18 month old and he is getting cleansed too. There were worms in his diaper 2 times soo far. He must of gotten them through me in uteruo or nursing or from the cat. I am not sure, but they look like roundworms. My ND said a parasite cleanse would be fine to do just to do it slowly and just to keep an eye on his stools and if they became too loose too often then to slow down the cleansing dosage. I also looked up the herbs found in the cleanse and almost all of them are used normally to increace milk supply and it has certainly done that. I have a wonderful book called the nursing mothers herbal. It had all the info that I needed. The only herb in the cleanse that reduced milk supply was sage, but I have noticed an increace instead of a reduction so the man herbs that help to increace are enough to out weigh the sage. I am using parastroy. I am actually glad my son is getting a little mini cleanse.

Sarah

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)