CureZone   Log On   Join
week 6 on Lugol's...breakthrough!

healing naturally Views: 24,660
Published: 17 y

week 6 on Lugol's...breakthrough!

Wow! There have been some VERY PLEASANT shift/developments this week. After taking 2 1/2 days off last weekend from taking Lugol's , I am again taking 6 drops of Lugol's 2-3 times a day. (If my schedule permits me to be at home mid-day I take the third dose. I started taking the third dose after reading an interview by Dr. Gerson where he stated his protocol was giving Lugol's 6 times a day. I realized that maintaining an even blood level of Lugol's, rather than letting it go up and down, may be important.)
I have also done 2 of the hot & cold liver & kidney fomentations in the last week. Here are my observations:
1) With doing the liver/kidney H?C fomentations twice in a week, I seem to NO LONGER NEED the daily salt doses. I had suddenly started holding tons of water- really bad bloating, from the 1/2 tsp. of Real Salt each day. It's like my kidneys are working so much better that I don't need it! So, I stopped.

2) My BO has stopped. Hurray!! I still have stinky urine but that I can live with.

3) My eyesight is suddenly improving. For years I have had blurry vision in the morning. If I want to read the Bible after rising, or if I need to phone someone, I have to drag out a magnifying glass as my eyesight is too blurry to make out the words and numbers, even when the print is 12 pt. I have gone to printing out my lecture notes in 14 pt in desperation. Well, 2 days ago I had to call a morning shift co-worker at 6 am. I picked up the 11 pt phone list and could clearly read her name and phone number! I tried my Bible without magnifying glass this morning (I think it is 9 or 10 pt). It wasn't as easy to read, but I could read it with just my eyes!

4) I had done the second liver/kidney fomentations because my neck was badly out of alignment and I had quite the headache. It was difficult to tell how much of the headache was a bromine headache versus cervical originated headache. I remembered that the man who taught me hydrotherapy had told me that his experience was that when C-1 or C-2 were misaligned, it was ALWAYS a case of toxins! And, he found the liver/kidney fomentations relieved the problem. It was my lower cervical vertebrae as far as I could tell, but I did the liver/kidney fomentation anyway to see what it would do. The headache gradually resolved over the course of the day, and the BO went away and the eyesight improved. I believe toning up my liver & kidneys via the fomentations is huge is relieving my detox symptoms. I am going to continue to do the foments weekly.

For anyone concerned about the amount of extra salt they are taking, especially if they have any heart conditions, the fomentations may will be an alternative.

Also, for those struggling with unpleasant detox symptoms, there is light at the end of the tunnel. Just keep looking forward!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)