CureZone   Log On   Join
Invincible, Thank you so much for posting!!

Views: 15,299
Published: 17 y

This is a reply to # 766,425

Invincible, Thank you so much for posting!!

I had just a week or two prior finished watching the movie.....yes, I purchased it and gave it as a gift to one or two friends/relatives this year. When I came accross your post. It really reinforced what I had watched and it's great to have a visual. If you come accross any more from this movie please post again!! LOL Loved it!

True story:

While in San Diego this past month for a family emergency my brother in law came over with a cold/flu and sicker than all get out. the next day, my eyes were running, my nose stuffy and my ears congested. I was busy caring for my father in law who had just been released from the hospital and that evening when going to bed I practiced, THE SECRET!!! Instead of thinking I was sick, I kept saying over and over in my head and aloud, THANK YOU, GOD, FOR MY HEALING!!! Well, low and behold wasn't I better by morning!!! I didn't get sick at all. It worked!!! I plan on watching this movie until it becomes engrained in me.

THANKS AGAIN!!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)