CureZone   Log On   Join
Question for Bob!

carolynjane Views: 2,829
Published: 18 y

Question for Bob!

Hi Bob,
Ive just recently been diagnosed with Lyme after being initially diagnosed with Chronic-Fatigue-Syndrome 4 years ago. i was just wondering if you had any advice on keeping the lyme bacteria at bay with herbs and other natural methods? Im on several Antibiotics right now and herxing alot so they seem to be working, im also improving alot in energy and stamina and exercising over an hour a day. im doing the juicing and dr schulze s superfood and lots of probiotics to offset the effects of anti-bs. I have a great lyme doc who i trust but im trying to prepare for when im off Antibiotics because i dont want to relapse again. I made a great recovery last summer but unfortunately had a bad relapse this May so im really aware of that possibility. Im not sure its possible to really eradicate every lyme bacteria so i think i need to have the lifestyle and support system to keep them at a very low level. any advice would be appreciated, thanks!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)