CureZone   Log On   Join
Happy Little Liver Flusher

Somer Views: 12,260
Published: 18 y

Happy Little Liver Flusher

I got a cold. A reeeeeeely nasty one, with thick, sticky mucous!

Mucous scares me. As some of you may know, I am the Colon Cleansing Queen!! Five years ago I found out I was full of s%#$! And I paid my wonderful naturopath good money to tell me this!! :D Literally, my colon was packed full of old hard mucous someone had stapled (velcroed?) to my poor intestines while I was not paying attention! And sandwiched between the many layers of hardened mucous were... well, THINGS! Old cigarette packages, orange peels, bubble gum...

Well maybe not, but it sure looked like it in my colonic tube! Much juice fasting and MANY colonics later I attained my goal a year ago, turning 50 with a clean pink colon!

But I digress. In the midst of this flurry of cleansing activity, I began flushing my liver. About six flushes later I passed about 30-40 beautiful jade green stones the size of small prunes (much to my amazement)! After that, things were never the same!

My "adult acne", my "rosacea"... all my skin troubles that had plagued me for years... not to mention my sluggish digestion (partly responsible for the troubles in my poor abused colon) -- VOILA! Gone!

I do maintenance flushing periodically. So after the cold, I ate fruits and veggies for a week, then did a ten day Master Cleanse... thence to a series of three colonics! My last one is tomorrow, and I am flushing my liver tonight.

I feel like a brand new human being, fresh out of the box! I suspect this will be a very nice flush, and I look forward.

I am still flushing my partner Carlos' liver after his attack of acute pancreatitis this spring. They wanted to whack out his gallbladder right away, but guess what? Liver Flushing has reestablished his excellent digestion and he has had no more trouble. We will continue flushing until he passes a big load.

All you happy flushers--keep on flushing! The rewards are big.

My best to all,
Somer

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)