CureZone   Log On   Join
Daughter's wart on hand cured thanks to this forum.

michaelshane Views: 48,703
Published: 18 y

Daughter's wart on hand cured thanks to this forum.

Thought this would be of interest to the forum.

My 14 year old daughter had a wart the size of a small pea, on top of her hand, right at the knuckle. It had been there for several years and kept getting larger.

This spring she was set to attend the freshman formal dance in about 2 weeks time. She had her dress purchased and was ready. One week before the dance I noticed she would attempt to cover her hand up or wear a bandaid over it to school. I finally decided to do a little research to see what could be done. I felt guilty for not seeing her needs and getting it taken care of. I should point out that my wife is a Physician Assistant an deals with these things in the hospital. It's the old story of the "Shoe Makers" kids. Anyway, I searched the internet and found this forum. I chose to combine two of the methods mentioned here and presented them to my daughter. Being only one week away from the dance we decided to combine the treatments.

Every moring she would put a drop of tea tree oil on the wart an cover it with a bandaid. At night she remove the bandaid add another drop of tee tree oil then place her hand in a latex free glove(had this type in the house). She would wear the glove all night. The next day she repeated the treatment. I must say I was surprised by the results. In that week the wart was mostly disolved. The wart was almost invisable to the eye. If you didn't know beforehand, you wouldn't be able to see.

Anyway, she attended the formal without a bandaid on her hand. I don't think she continued the treatment after that first week. Now several months later the wart is gone. Her Dad was so proud to have helped in this small way!

Hope this helps someone in the future.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)