CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: It was an honest question

Webmaster Views: 1,283
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 722,301

Re: It was an honest question

> It was an honest question
The answer was honest too .. but you disregarded the answer and continued to ask questions. I have no time to chat with people who want to argue.

> why you deleted my 2nd response to you????

I removed the whole thread cause you showed in this thread that you don't understand what people are talking about.

Your message that was hidden:
========================
I ask, doing what to me?
==========================

As I see that you still didn't get it, here it is translated:

What that person asked you was:

"How would you feel if someone would disclose your real name in this forum and started accusing you of being evil troll, or being evil person?

That is all. What would be your answer?

> If someone can't put their name on their product WHY should it be trusted?

Have I ever said that you should trust to any product promoted by anyone on CureZone?
No.
We explicitly warn people no to trust to anyone.

Please read Terms of Service, it is all there.

> Show me those guidelines.

Well, read your message, then scroll down, and you will find this line:

"Use of CureZone is subject to the following Terms of Service"

Then, when you locate it, Click on Terms of Service.

You will find the same line included into every message.

You will find link to Terms of Service at the bottom of every curezone page.

You will find link to Terms of Service on the login page, and on the logout page. Every time you login, you agree to accept Terms of Service

Every time you post a new message, you agree to accept Terms of Service

Every time you read a message, you agree to accept Terms of Service

Any more questions?

One more explanation:

Calling a person troll is not name calling, it is describing specific behavior, behavior that is not welcome on CureZone Forums .

This what you do in this thread is:

"Why-is-the-sky-blue?" Troll:
This seemingly innocent creature posts questions that seem reasonable at first, but then become increasingly naive, to the point of frustration. Akin to a 3-year old answering every adult response with "Why?"

or:

Baby Troll:
This troll appears to be someone who stumbled on the internet for the first time about 2 hours ago. Possessing terrible nettiquette, atrocious attitude, and absolutely clueless about where to go or what to do; this troll thrashes about wildly in an attempt to gain recognition or attention by sheer ineptness.

Please, learn how to behave on the web, and on forums, nobody tolerates trolls here.

And, as I said, being called a troll is not name calling, it is describing special form of behavior.

Webmaster

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)