CureZone   Log On   Join
Gallbladder cysts!

Views: 2,719
Published: 21 y

Gallbladder cysts!

I just wanted to repost an old message just to let people know that the flush DOES work, no matter what some doctors think. I'm writing this to help others.

I was diagnosed 2 years back with Gallbladder problems, so my doctor wanted to do an ultrasound. I couldn't eat anything solid without it making me sick. I went through with the ultrasound which didn't show any gallstones, but cysts in the gallbladder wall.

I went home and started to look up anything I could about the gallbladder and came across a site about Dr. Clark's method. I didn't know if anyone else had ever tried to get rid of cysts vs. stones before, but I was willing to try this harmless method before they cut into me.

I followed Dr. Clark's protocol of parasite cleanse THEN the liver cleanse. I got several pretty big stones out. Funny how I supposedly didn't have ANY stones show up on the ultrasound.

This whole procedure took about 3 weeks. My doctor had scheduled a Hydascan and ultrasound for the gallbladder to see if it was even working. So after the protocol, I went in for that. I knew things were better because I was able to eat real food again. Also, the hydascan technician told me that when the radioactive dye goes through the gallbladder to start it pumping I would feel the same symptoms I had when eating food. Needless to say, I didn't feel anything other than a little nausea.

A nurse called me 3 days later to tell me of the results of the tests and said that my gallbladder was working 100% and was absolutely clean. Everything looked good. I asked her about my cysts and she acted like she had no idea what I was talking about.

I am so glad I went ahead and decided to use alternative medicine ways. I believe God gave us a gallbladder for a reason. No one can tell me it is worthless.

Sorry for the length. I just thought maybe this would help somebody.

Lisa

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)