CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:What happens if...

Views: 47,078
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 687,461

Re:What happens if...

Thanks Sky for the wonderful message.
Yes my mom is an emotional eater, then again arent we all? She has multiple health issues-debilitating health issues and still continues this cycle. She knows so much about health probably as much as most curezone readers yet doensnt stand fast upon that knowledge. Which tells me the emotions run very deep and hurt more than her disfiguring health problems. I dont think she understands that ulitmately the diet effects the emotions and that by gaining control over her habitually eating she will have less emotional rollercoaster rides.

I went through it myself after I discovered how to eat healthy. I too was a yo-yo health nut-for 15 yrs. Then I just decided to switch off the person inside of me that identified with the bad food. I made a decision to lable myself as a person who only ate healthy who didnt use food as a crutch. It took a lot of reading. For three years I read from curezone at least an hour a day. I read how people felt better, I read about the crap and parasites people were discovering in their bodies, I read how people were suffering from years of poor health habits and I read how people felt more alive and healed old diseases. I made a firm discision that I would be wise because knowing what I know now I could not choose to be stupid anymore without living to regret it. There are no feelings worse than regret just knowing that I will avoid regret is the reason I choose to eat well everyday. Sometimes I fall back just a tiny bit-a cookie here or there but it's never like it was before. I thank God for helping me every step of the way and try to put him first.

Thank you for your wisdom, I appriciate it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)