CureZone   Log On   Join
Can water fasting heal hormones imbalance?

Shiky Views: 29,577
Published: 20 y

Can water fasting heal hormones imbalance?

I suffer from hormone imbalance (high estorgen)which has lead to many problems like really bad PMS, depression, water retention, fatigue and blood Sugar level imbalance....basically this problem has turned my life around and I'm really sick of suffering from this. As a result of Depression it has lead me to a lot of weight gain. I am a stress eater and I have turned to food everytime I get upset. And the food I eat is mostly junk, high in Sugar and fat. I've also become very anti-social and feel like I need to hide myself from everyone. I feel like I really need to cleanse myself inside and out. So I read about these forums and did some research on fasting and the benefits of healing. If Water Fasting can help me lose weight and heal my body, I think my life would be so much easier. I really need support on this, so if anyone wants to join me, please! I plan to fast 10 days on water only and than build up slowly from diluted juice to juice and than raw fruits and vegetables. I hope to lose 10-15 lbs. Any support or fasting buddies, plz reply.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)