Issue 106: Surviving a Brain Tumor

Webmaster Views: 6,731
Published: 21 y

Issue 106: Surviving a Brain Tumor

SURVIVING A BRAIN TUMOR

Educating Instead of Medicating
Free CureZone Newsletter
Sept 10 2003

Eczema: I definitely feel much better, I am no longer constipated, as I was for the last 25 to 30 years. I used to have eczema on my elbows and behind my knees, I no longer have it. I no longer have  sinus infections which was my lot for many years. So all in all I have to say that I feel much better than I have for a long time.   Read the story here

Enema Results: ... about 5 or maybe more small intertwined parts of what looks like disintegrated worms. I also passed the smelly dark spots as well as the white rice like eggs or worms. Next time, I think I will do a stronger strength b/c I think in my case, I often need to triple the doses that might work for the average person.   Read the story

SURVIVING A BRAIN TUMOR

When Cheryl Clark went horseback riding one sunny October afternoon in 1997, little did she know that a time bomb ticked in her head. As her horse picked up speed, a violent seizure threw the 48-year-old former athlete to the ground with a bone-crunching thud, fracturing her spine and ribs and damaging vital organs.  Read the story

Flush Results: This time I passed two 3/4 inch stones, three 1/2 inch stones, abt 25 pea sized ones, and a bunch of broken up pieces ( took gold coin grass tincture to crush them). It all went really well, no pain, no nausea, just some insomnia, which I am still experiencing now (three nights later).  Read the story

Few new forums on CureZone:

A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.

PMS, Panic attacks, cleansing: Once the kidneys cleared my PMS and panic attacks disappeared.  I hadn't gone specifically for that but they are related to the kidneys and with the acupuncture and the cleanse it just happened.  Western medicine would have put me on strong anti-depressants and sent me to a shrink.  Read the story

Big Pharma's SECRET WEAPON

Ever wonder how those government assault teams got the idea that natural alternatives to drugs, those things that have been around for hundreds, if not thousands, of years, were a bad thing that needed to be prosecuted? There is no mystery to the answer - it's the big pharma funded "quackbuster conspiracy" working full-time with a disinformation campaign, planned, and executed out of that New York ad agency.   Read the story

11th Flush: I just did my 11th flush and I didn't pass any stones, but I'm feeling so much better than when I first started doing these flushes. (since the gallbladder attack)
I'm so happy with the improvement of my health . I have went from being so afraid of flushing and staying awake for most of the night, to sleeping like a rock all night with no problems.  Read the story

Rosacea: After my first liver cleanse I noticed that the rosacea stayed away longer, so I did a second one and it seemed to be gone for good. That was about 6 yrs ago and haven't had a problem with rosacea since. I've done about 8 flushes all together with the last 3 being done every 2 weeks for the last 5 weeks.  Read the story

Colonics: There are basically two types of colonics...open-system and closed-system.  I have had and administered colonics on all sorts of 'machines' and my personal preference is for a closed-system colonic...more water can be used during the session, you release more waste and you are able to relax more.  Read the story

Indigestion : Today after my flush all the symptoms are gone. I feel great!

So my conclusion is that liver pancreas and kidneys are very closely connected to each other, and the liver is the main organ in this chain. By fixing liver you can fix the rest. Read the story here

Pain: About 4:30 I said a desperate prayer and then remembered that I had read about drinking the apple juice with cider in it. So I poured a glass about 3/4 full of apple juice and then put the teaspoon of apple cider in it. I still don't see how it could do anything, but with in ten minutes the pain stopped and I went back to sleep (had very weird dreams though).  Read the story here

Cholesterol:  Bad cholesterol improved and decreased from 142 to 93, now well below 130. Total cholesterol decreased from 213 to 162, back to normal range now well below 200. Triglycerides were below 150, but were further reduced from 95 to 73!!  Read the story here

Pregnancy: Last night I did my 11 th flush being 5 month pregnant.

Just for your information, I did my 10th flush being 1 month pregnant, but I did not know I was pregnant that time. 10th flush was very good too. Get the story

Edema: After the first cleanse, I was cured of painful nightly edema in my feet. I also think my hypoglykemia was significantly diminished, since when I ate foods with flour in it, it did not give me the usual problems, like bloating and tiredness.   I passed about 300 small white stones...   Get the story

Ultrasound: She said that my gallbladder wall was at 11 mm thick. My new ultrasound shows that it is only 3 mm thick. Even though I still have stones, it's nice to know the ultrasound shows improvement of my gallbladder wall.  Read the story

This issue and ALL previous issues are available on our web site:
http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=83

Unsubscribe  -    Subscribe

"This newsletter may be copied, reproduced and forwarded freely.
No copyright restrictions!"

Disclaimer

Best Of Health
CureZone Team

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (5)