CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Marie's Story of Mercury Poisoning/thyroid

Marie Flowers Views: 18,093
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 67,503

Re: Marie's Story of Mercury Poisoning/thyroid

Alice,
You stated:
"I had two crowns to replace some ancient fillings about a year agon in Jan. or fe. It was in march that i noticed the growth in my thyroid. I have also had dizzy spells and light headedness since then.
I had wondered about the old fillings but my dentist did'nt think it would have a connection witht he growth in my thyroid. He had nothing to do with these old ones. The dentist that put these in was my dentist in Mass. when I was about 17 yrs. old. I am now 47.
I do feel that this has some connection."

If the dentist drilled out fillings and didn't give you an alternative source of air for you to breathe he exposed you to mercury vaor. Also when he placed the crowns in your mouth, did he place them over top of mercury fillings? Or did he take all of the mercury filling out before placing the crown? Is the crown near other mercury fillings in your mouth?

When crowns are placed on top of mercury fillings, they can cause the mercury in the fillings to start leaking out of the filling at a very fast rate. This process in called oral galvanism. It is a chemical reaction between different metals in your mouth. You can be poisoned from crowns interacting with mercury fillings. One manufacturere of Amalgam called Densply/ Caulk warns dentists not to place dissimiliar metals in the mouth together, but dentists do it all the time. They poison a lot of people this way.

I tell about this on my website.

Mercury will definitely mess up your thyroid and your hormones. I had to go on hormone pills so that things would not look "unreal and weird." I also need hormomes and so my memory will function. If I forget to take my hormones, I wake up in the morning and can't even figure out what day of the week it is! But don't go to a regular doctor for hormones. They will give you synthetic ones that cause cancer. Find an ACAM doctor at www.acam.org.

Try to find an ACAM doctor before you let a endocrinologist do anything to your thyroid gland. Some of the ACAM doctors are also endocrinologist. Once they put that radioactive Iodine in your thyroid gland, you will always have to take thyroid medication. ACAM doctors might be able to help you with natural remedies so they won't have to cut the lump out.

Dentists will not tell you the truth about any thing that pertains to mercury. They probabably are ignorant about how mercury causes these problems unless they are a biological dentist.
They learned a bunch of lies in dental schools, and those dentists who have continued their education with alternative dental associations such as IAOMT, know the truth about these matters.

Please read my site and email me and I wil try to help you find someone in your state to help you with your dentistry problems. There are usually DAMS coordinators in each state and they can give you inside tips on dentists and alternative doctors.

Marie Flowers
DAMS coordinator in VA

http://www.mercurypoisoned.com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (2)