CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What My Doctor Didn't Want Me To Know About Gallbladder Surgery

Views: 7,940
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 67,192

Re: What My Doctor Didn't Want Me To Know About Gallbladder Surgery

I am in the middle of gettingtesting done for uper right quad pain. Today was told that I have IBS since the Blood work, CAT and EGD showed nothing. I had my Gall Bladder removed 5 years ago (lap)
and have never stopped having pain. Went through testing for about a year. Just some basic stuff, nothing showed up. Ended up deciding to take medicine to deal with pain. Last couple months it is much worse and moving to left side.
Doctor said ERCP won't show anything since CAT and others test didn't show any thing. Do you think that is true. I'm at my end trying to figure out why I can't get answers to this. Should I try to get another doctor or push for the ERCP? He said he thinks it is IBS and that I'm stressed. - I just don't buy that.

I will be looking up your articles and other info you write about. I am so sorry for all you have gone through. I too think there are many with similar problems!
TOP!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)