Image Embedded Issue 165: 10,000 Dentist Assistants Poisoned by Amalgam

Webmaster Views: 32,788
Published: 19 y

Issue 165: 10,000 Dentist Assistants Poisoned by Amalgam

Issue 165:
10,000 People Poisoned by Amalgam, New Blogs, News

Free CureZone Newsletter is sponsored by www.netatlantic.com
25,044 subscribers ... Subscribe here
Cut, copy, reproduce and forward freely.
Read newsletter online at http://curezone.com/forums/fd50.asp?f=83

• NRK, Norwegian state owned TV Channel,  reported yesterday that more then 10,000 dentist assistants were exposed to extremely high concentrations of Mercury fumes, while working with Amalgam during 60's, 70''s, 80's and even early 90's.  Whole Norway was watching this report, and after the report, NRK news reported about the large number of phone calls from dentist assistants. The report was long overdue, cause Norwegian healthy ministry knew about dangerous effects of Mercury since 1981, when scientists from Bergen University warned health authorities about dangers of Copper -Amalgam, a form of dental Amalgam containing 70% mercury.  Copper -Amalgam is softer then usual amalgam, and much more dangerous, cause it is leaking mercury much more.
    Unfortunately,  Copper-Amalgam was ideal for use on milk teeth in kids. Copper was killing bacteria, and it was possible to place filling without that tooth had to be dry or clean.

Norwegian authorities finally admitted that many dentist assistants were exposed to large concentration of mercury fumes.

Diana Echeverria, one of the leading experts on mercury poisoning from Seattle, USA, stated: I would be willing to state on record that those people should be evaluated, absolutely.  They were exposed to too high levels of mercury.

At Battelle, Seattle, USA, mercury researchers have examined over 6000 dentists and dentist assistants from USA.  Their conclusion us that dentist personnel is measurably affected by mercury, even when they are exposed to a very low doses of mercury, 10 times lower then what was normal exposure of dental health workers in Norway up to seventies. Once the results of this research are published, they will create a big bang in the field of mercury toxicity.

Diana Echeverria: A person's capacity to hold something steadily, very firmly in their fingers, and not jiggle, and not move this way or this way ... is impaired when someone has a fair amount of exposure to mercury.
    A person's ability to recall numbers is worse, so their attention is lower. We see increased symptomology mostly in complaints of memory loss, concentration and anxiety. We see some mood problems and some depression.

Curezone blogger Rune have taken time to translate the transcript of this report into English language and complete transcript is now available on his blog: http://curezone.com/blogs/m.asp?f=297&i=1

Excerpts:
    Reporter: Every time we were measuring, the instrument was showing "HL", High Level... that means over 1000 µg Hg per cubic meter of air. How much over, we don't know ... we don't have the instrument that can measure it.

Reporter: Section for Labor Medicine at the University of Bergen has examined dentist assistants after the request from Brennpunkt, NRK. All of them were working during the same time span: 1960 - 1990.
    25% of them report they often or very often have neurological problems.  They have been compared with a group of Nurses of same age.  Dentist assistants score sky high over Nurses on 4 points:

1. Tremor / shaking
    2. Heart and lung problems.
    3. Depression
    4. Lack of memory / memory failure

Interesting is that those four symptoms are common symptoms associated with mercury poisoning!
    Read more here: http://curezone.com/blogs/m.asp?f=297&i=1

My Comment: During the last 20 years, I met several dentists and dentist assistants. They were all suffering from severe symptoms, including neurological problems, and I would say, those problems were related to mercury.  When they changed their diet and eliminated sugar, processed foods and milk products, symptoms would fade or disappear, but in some of them some symptoms were still present.

When I asked them: Do you think your symptoms are caused by mercury from amalgam you have been working with, they categorically said: No!  No, there is no way amalgam has anything to do with my health problems.  Amalgam is safe material! There are numerous studies proving safety.

Saying anything negative about amalgam in front of someone who worked 50 years as dentist is like trying to talk negative about Bible or Jesus to someone who was Catholic priest for 50 years.
    For a dentist, amalgam is a miracle material, and no amount of science will ever convince some of them that amalgam can cause harm.

• Neurobehavioral effects from exposure to dental amalgam Hg
  • Mercury from dental "silver" tooth fillings impairs sheep kidney function
  • Dental amalgam under the microscope
  • The mercury in your teeth

From The News:

New Forums on CureZone

50 New Blogs on CureZone

1. Self-Healing Via Urine Therapy Etc.! by today4th      215 page views
  2. The World Around Us by motherof4      165 page views
  3. My experience with natural cures by dan97      345 page views
  4. Health, Science & Healing by Holistiker      109 page views
  5. Long term fasting journal by #45605      323 page views
  6. Sputnik capsule by verba      417 page views
  7. Hope in the Face of War by JulesMarie      265 page views
  8. Adventures with Advanced Technology and Alternative Treatments by kab      129 page views
  9. Fasting With A Broken Heart by #25671      505 page views
  10. Aladia's first Master Cleanse! by #45147      548 page views
  11. Immune System Support by MannaMomma      628 page views
  12. Go Reach The World! by dry796      162 page views
  13. DUH..... The other side of pay attention dude!! by kerminator      873 page views
  14. Road Warriors by kerminator      361 page views
  15. My Master Cleanse by #44031      719 page views
  16. Dariush's fight with Chronic Sinusitis! by DariushSweden      1303 page views
  17. Southern Etiquette by kerminator      764 page views
  18. Brain Bootcamp by kerminator      896 page views
  19. Fasting for Weightloss: My 3-Week Fast by smas      561 page views
  20. Probiotics, Live Kefir Grains, Caspian Sea Yogurt, etc. by tgparker      1781 page views
  21. daa...Detoxify by Ana      1113 page views
  22. Vibrational Healing Rocks! by vibr8      894 page views
  23. Thoughts by tulip1      509 page views
  24. Lifetime Solutions/Dedicated to juicing and raw food by wisewoman      428 page views
  25. All About Ayurveda by herbalcures      251 page views
  26. putty looking by #42351      466 page views
  27. candida by Ana      710 page views
  28. Parasites by Ana      1609 page views
  29. Fasting to Health and Happiness by Brownhairbeauty      730 page views
  30. Journey back from depression by woodlawn      3203 page views
  31. Quantum Intelligensia by 9thbody      2056 page views
  32. My Orange Juice Fast by jcounts      1384 page views
  33. Day by day by DeeAnn      442 page views
  34. sagittarius by #44256      186 page views
  35. BV - Most common reason women visit their GYNO by #42412      2519 page views
  36. just 'cause by justified1      205 page views
  37. vaa vegetarian by Ana      700 page views
  38. Live 2 Play now! by pleasurecoach      257 page views
  39. Romance and Dating! by romancedating      1966 page views
  40. mirena side effects- joint pain by zamsci      960 page views
  41. Can we find our way to the HEALTH? by szilvi      1278 page views
  42. 21 day water fast by soul_traveler      1077 page views
  43. Make Your Own Shampoo by risingsun      2103 page views
  44. The New Earth by Deborah Lockett      1363 page views
  45. Staying on track!?!? by gkopera      292 page views
  46. Energy Healing by Lapis      1206 page views
  47. Cold Water Blog by 9thBody      2964 page views
  48. My First Master Cleanse by DeepHouseMama      1798 page views
  49. 14 Months Recovery & Progress - Candida - Candidiasis - CFS - by TGParker      6964 page views
  50. Ongoing log of my liver and digestive health by Lovey      4294 page views

There are over 500 active forums/message boards on CureZone,
covering just about any health subject that you may be interested in.
If you would like to suggest a new forum, post your suggestion here

Subscribe / Unsubscribe

Reproduce and forward freely.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (15)