CureZone   Log On   Join
Issue 37: My 12th Flush

Views: 3,684
Published: 22 y

Issue 37: My 12th Flush

Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 06:24:47 -0000
Subject: 12th Cleanse

Well hey folks - it's Julie Christina, checking in here. My flush/cleanse program has een very successful, and I thought I'd share a few details.

I finished my 11th cleanse over 5 months ago. These 11 cleanses were done within about a 9 month period, after I began having attacks in July 2001 (never more frequent then every other week).

My attacks became less and less frequent as the number of my flushes increased. Whereas I was getting attacks a few times a week, they began happening monthly as I completed more cleanses. Then every other month, etc.

After the 11th flush, I waited 5 months to have another flush, my 12th, which I just finished up this week (10/15/02). I also stopped taking Birth Control pills 5 months ago, which are a major known contributor to the creation of gallstones.

This past month I started feeling a few tweaks around my gallbladder.
You know those little twinges that are usually the precursor to an attack happening. Sometimes soreness.

I have not had a gall bladder attack in 5 months, and did this cleanse as a preemptive strike. The only modification I've done to Dr. Hulda's flush is that I skip the 4th dose of epson salts, and start drinking juice at 8 a.m., eating at 10.

Usually I start seeing stones around 2-3 a.m., however this last flush I thought might not be very successful, due to no stones at that time. Then, after taking my 3rd dose at 6 a.m. - jackpot ;) Lots of stones, chafe, different colors, etc. The volume of output was about the same as my first flush! The first flush - the water was COVERED in green and tan chafe, stones, at least twice. This was the same. The most amazing part was probably a 1" by 2.5" stalagtite? of compressed balls, stones, and chafe, many different colors. Was a rather neat change because my last few flushes didn't produce much chafe/gallstone output.

Daily, I take a fiber supplement a few minutes before eating, then during the meal take one Beta Plus tablet, and two large gelatin caps of soy lecithin (which I make myself). I usually take flaxseed oil 2-3 times a week. I start each morning with a pint of warm lemon water, and a pint of organic apple juice. I have mail ordered two large bottles of Rowachol from Europe that I was taking, however stopped taking about 5 months ago. I eat a lot less cheese than I used to, but do eat this perhaps 3 times a week, probably 1/3 to 1/4 of what I used to consume. I exercise 3x week, and drink plenty of water.

I am very thankful that this seems to be working, and I'm finding the windows between attacks getting larger and larger. Never would have guessed I'd be attack free for 5 months when I started.

Thanks folks -

Julie Christina
pomagranate@xxxxx.com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)