CureZone   Log On   Join
Another testimonial for Castor oil

Corey Views: 10,800
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 617,828

Another testimonial for Castor oil

Thanks, Happydog. Back in April 2004 I posted another great testimonial for castor oil. Here is the copy/paste just to bring it forward for anyone who might have missed it.

I have used the castor oil packs for many years for various injuries with great success. Sprained knees or pain of sciatica is eased and healed faster with this treatment.

One friend (aged 34) had a hernia operation and followed my suggestion to use the castor oil pack. It eased a great deal of his pain and healed much faster than the doctor expected.

The best story I know about the castor oil packs concern the wife of a security guard at work. She had advanced cancer when he told me of it and she was in a lot of pain in her back. I gave him lots of castor oil and told him how to do a pack. He thanked me profusely because, according to him, that was the first thing that gave her much pain relief. More relief that any narcotic prescribed to her. She did eventually die, but in much less pain.

One book I have and would highly recommend to anyone is

The Oil That Heals--A physician's successes with castor oil treatments by William A. McGarey, M.D. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0876043082/102-1830519-0899331?v=glance&n=28...

I had also experimented with doing a pack on my lower abdomen and it will act as a laxative. I think you may be right about a substitute for a liver flush. Last spring I did a series of colonics and had many discussions with the therapist. She also did Liver Flushes herself and was a big user of castor oil also. She also said the when she could not take time for a flush, she would do a pack over the liver.

Hope you and everyone else will get the book and read it.

Corey

P.S. The guard and I have become very close friends and he is thrilled with some of the natural healings that I pass along to him.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.082 sec, (1)