CureZone   Log On   Join
I have Lower Cholesterol Levels after FLUSH!!!!!

Joe25 Views: 14,230
Published: 21 y

I have Lower Cholesterol Levels after FLUSH!!!!!

To everyone interested in lowering cholesterol levels!

I finally got my results for cholesterol test and I promised that I would post the results here.

Cholesterol levels before flush:
Cholesterol test date: April 10, 2002
Total Cholesterol 213
HDL cholesterol 52
LDL cholesterol 142
Triglycerides 95

Cholesterol levels after flush:
Cholesterol test date: June 17, 2003
Total Cholesterol 162
HDL cholesterol 54
LDL cholesterol 93
Triglycerides 73

These are normal levels for good and bad cholesterol from what I've read. Different resources (websites) had slightly varied numbers. But I figured these numbers can be used as a general guideline.

Total cholesterol: below 200
HDL cholesterol: above 45
LDL cholesterol: below 130
triglycerides: below 150

All cholesterol levels (good and bad) have improved significantly back to normal levels as can be proved by test results. Good cholesterol HDL, improved from 52 to 54. Above 45 should be maintained according to resources. Bad cholesterol improved and decreased from 142 to 93, now well below 130. Total cholesterol decreased from 213 to 162, back to normal range now well below 200. Triglycerides were below 150, but were further reduced from 95 to 73!!

I had expelled at least a thousand or more pea size stones and a few grape size ones as well. The stones were definitely almost pure cholesterol as I squashed them and resembled what I would describe looked like green lard or grease. I didn't measure, but estimate at least 3/4 to 1 cup of this substance came out of my body. Therefore, it is not a really big surprise to me that my cholesterol levels have been lowered are now back to the normal levels!!!! I would also like to mention that I have also lost about 25 LB's and my weight is now back to normal as well!!!!

I would highly recommend doing the liver/gallbladder flush for everyone who wants to lower their cholesterol levels and maintain better health!!

Keep healthy and God Bless....
Regards,
Joe

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)