CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Approval of Irradiated Meat for National School Lunch Program

Frankenfood Views: 1,946
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 585,583

Re: Approval of Irradiated Meat for National School Lunch Program

Irradiated food is nothing new. Been going on for years...some of those fruits that look so good in the local health food grocer included!

If you do a brief search of prions, altzheimer's, mad cow..whew. On top of the problems with meat, genetically engineered foods..I call em "frankenfood" was foisted off on the American public with our having no say in the makeup of our food supply. No labels...the first cereal fed to babies is made up of g.e. grown food.

I recently came across a news story that stated crops with a "pesticide" gene thrown in were shown in a study to not only NOT kill the insects feeding on them..ie, grasshoppers, but to grow these faster. Faster maturing/pesticide resistant insects!

With the plague of diabetes in this country I have to wonder what else the experiment with our food supply will bring. I am a RN. When I began to hear of more and more cases of type II diabetes in children, the dots started to connect.

Staying away from everything that is wrong and un-natural in our food is, in my opinion, impossible at this point. Even to juice is to possibly concentrate some ingredients you'd not ingest if you were aware of them! Personally, I ask God to bless our food before we eat it.

Great forum....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)