CureZone   Log On   Join
body odor gone!!!!!!

faith B. Views: 47,271
Published: 18 years ago

body odor gone!!!!!!

I have been having a fecal Body Odor for the last four-five years (off and on). I recently start taking Zinc vitamins and they are working for me. I found out about Zinc vitamins from an Herbal Medicine book that i purchased. Zinc helps the digestive systems and is recommended for several things such as: constipation, Irregular bowel syndrome, dandruff, and much more. I started using 40mgs (daily)for about 2 weeks and then downsized to 30 mgs (every other day). Right now i am taking 30 mgs, but i cut it in half and take it every 2-3 days. I have noticed the difference. It Works!!!!! WHen i do not take it, i can smell the fecal Body Odor and can tell by others reaction as well.

In addition to taking Zinc,I also try to drink plenty of water, eat fruits/vegetables on a daily basis, And i cannot forget a lot of prayer that this Body Odor does not return.

However, i have a small problem with hair shedding, i am not quite sure if this is a result from the zinc pills. I have consulted with two physicians and a pharmacist and was told that zinc is good for the hair. So i doubt that zinc is causing the problem but i have decided to downsize my zinc intake to half a pill (as stated as above) and it stills works.

I hope this helps someone.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.148 sec, (1)