CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A Story to Tell.

jolts Views: 11,410
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 56,083

Re: A Story to Tell.

cwe...I've read some of the dog doctors articles in the past about glutamate toxicity. He's been a great help. Though I don't remember reading about his GARD diet, I do see it's very simular to the 'MSG elimination diet' that I was following. I really don't know how many people were helped by using this diet, but it sure helped me. But I'm proud to say I stopped the seizures of a celebrity that contacted me in a very short time. And that person had seizures for over 10 yrs & been to doctors to no avail. The key word here is 'glutamate'. Too much of it is no good. Even worse is 'free glutamate'. You mostly get this from over cooking foods. Another thing is medications & supplements, they almost all have some form of glutamate. I follow the protocol at msgmyth.com. They have literally saved my life. I no longer get seizures.

Pat Sr

opps...forgot. If you like I will post this same response to the forum you provided. Looks like a very nice forum BTW.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)