CureZone   Log On   Join
Nerve Formula works

Views: 2,846
Published: 18 y

Nerve Formula works

I've been using the Nerve formula for a week now. I get muscle spasms & cramps so bad in my calves & feet I can't sleep at night. I also have trouble with insomnia just in general. For several years I have had to take either Advil or Tylenol (or both) for the pain.

I changed my diet (almost 100% vegan), have been drinking half my body weight in distilled water daily, & taking Superfood plus IF#1 daily for quite a while. I added sunbathing as soon as it got hot enough this year. Every night I take a very hot bath to soak my painful muscles. I rub Deep Tissue Oil into my muscles when the pain is really bad.

Now I've added 3-4 droppers of Nerve Formula in a glass of water before I go to bed at night. It's got valerian and lobelia in it. It really does stop the cramping and spasms in my legs. If I haven't watched/heard any bad news via the media or cheated with a cup of coffee, it also helps me get to sleep within 30 minutes.

I'll be experimenting with it to see what happens during the daytime.

Feel free to pass this on to anyone you know who suffers from muscle or joint pain, cramping, spasms, or tics.

Blessings,
Donna

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)