CureZone   Log On   Join
I am home!

Casandra Views: 2,502
Published: 19 y

I am home!

Hello everyone,

I wanted to write a quick note to everyone. Thank you so much for those who have kept me in their prayers. I am back home after staying for a week at my mother's house.

The transition to being home has been hard after 6 weeks in the hospital.The hospital was more like a hotel and I would walk to the beach and get out each day. The food was amazing. All vegan and 5 juices a day. It was wonderful to ave cooked foods again after being all raw!! They would not send me home until I was strong and I do feel pretty good physically after what I went through. Much of this I attribute to doing the Schulze program before I went.

I can't say I am doing that well emotionally. I feel very defeated and down and can only take a day at a time or it is too overwhelming. I so badly wanted to reverse the cancer naturally but in my case it just didn't happen that way. I ad to do some things I said I never would. When your life is seriously on the line you change your mind quickly.

I have a year of metabolic/immune enhancing treatments to help rid any lingering cancer cells.

I will of course stay on my superfood and juicing. As for the depression? Any suggestions? I have the nerve formula.

I received several emails from curezone members and this really touched my heart. Thank you all for caring.

I feel down now, but I will get my figt back.

Regards,

Casandra

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)