CureZone   Log On   Join
Appendicitis

Tyler Views: 6,355
Published: 19 years ago

Appendicitis

On December 16, I had an appendicitis attack. I was very unhappy about the timing of the attack. Appendicitis was something that I had been hoping to study and understand. I wanted to know if there was an effective, reasonable approach to dealing with this without having to resort to surgery. I grew up as probably most of us did with the notion that appendicitis is very scarey and that you could easily die from it if it wasn't handled quickly.

So in a state of uninformed anxiety, I submitted myself to surgery because I didn't know how long I had or how dangerous it really was, or anything.

So, during my couple of weeks off work after that, I did a fairly extensive research of appendicitis and its current and traditional treatments. I was hoping that my research would help others understand what appendicitis really is and what can be done about it, if anything. I had my research reviewed by several people for thoughts and insights.

I have a heavily reference paper that I would be happy to provide to anyone who is interested in a copy. It's about eight pages long. If you are interested, please send me an e-mail, and I will be happy to forward it along, especially if you would be so kind as to provide feedback for improvement.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.045 sec, (1)