CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New Superfood user experience..Maria

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

califLady Views: 2,484
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 546,085

Re: New Superfood user experience..Maria

Maria, it sure sounds like you are heading in the right direction. We used the aim products and various other sups from the health food store. still...my hubby would ask, why am I so tired all the time. I knew something was not right. I found this forum and Dr. Christopher (thanks to Bob).
We use superfood now and have cut all other sups except my hubby takes Dr. Christopher's prostate formula and bone and tissue formula. I never hear my hubby asking why he is so tired. Now he is tired at the end of the day..yay! I use Tyler's recipe to make our own superfood and I add some other herbals as well. We eat tons of vegs and lots of fresh fruits each day. We do eat meat but only local clean meats and not everyday. Also, we eat very limited processed foods and limit Sugar as well. Our grains are whole and sprouted is best. We are not 100% perfect but our diet is healthy most of the time.

Our home is chemical free, no chemical laundry dets, shampoos,deodoants,cleaners and on and on. Our clothing is natural fiber and we try to get fresh air daily. Also, we work at moving our bodies daily too. My hubby got me a new exercise machine for Christmas that I faithfully use 7 days a week, rain or shine. No excuses which I am so good when it comes to my rebounder or recumbent cycle. My new machine is a Jack Russell pup..!!! hee hee...Are you surprised? lol lol....hmmm I bet you all smiled! huh?

Our changes happened over about a 3 month time period. I was quite sick from the dust caused by home remodel. The changes have greatly improved my health and I am very blessed by that.

Cleansing is a part of our lives now which seems to help us.

I have rosacea and for years took low dose tetracycline..ugg. I have not taken any of that for a few years now. My skin is not perfect but I do not need any meds for sure. I believe in time my skin will be free of rashes.

Well..I think I have said enuf...

Welcome! And learn lots here for there are some very wise folks that are so willing to share. So, be sure to ask questions as they come up.

Take care!
Sharon aka CalifLady

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)