CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Potassium Broth Recipe

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Energy Awareness Course
Use CureZone kode to get a free session!

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Cure Bad Breath!
Herbal cure for bad breath

Views: 18,055
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 545,790

Re: Potassium Broth Recipe

Here's my rough recipe for potassium broth. It is so good in the winter (anytime, really):

Place in a huge stock pot- like the kind you use to make gumbo in or boil lobsters or something LOL:

JUST THE PEEL from 5 lbs. washed California juicing carrots (you can juice the carrots for a vegetable drink)

JUST THE PEEL from 5 lbs. washed potatoes (I use Russet. I fix something with potatoes in it for my family that night and they love me for it LOL)

1-2 bunches beets, tops included, quartered.

2-3 whole bunches of celery, including the leaves, chopped into big pieces so it all fits in the stock pot. You can throw in any other green leafy things that are past their prime but not dead yet.

4-5 large onions, peeled and quartered

50 cloves of raw fresh garlic with the paper peeled off- yes 50 LOL

I literally cover the top of all of this with a layer of cayenne and jalapeno peppers. I can always get them fresh in the grocery store here in Central Texas. I don't know what you would substitute if you couldn't get them fresh.

I fill the stock pot with these vegetables next to the kitchen sink. I take the pot over to the stove and go find a handsome, burly guy to lift a pitcher or two of distilled water and pour it into the stock pot until everything is covered. Then I turn up the heat and let it come to a rolling boil. Then I let it simmer forever.

I ladle some in a coffee cup, taste it, add a pinch of Sea Salt to taste and usually more cayenne to each cup. Sometimes I'll add Tabasco instead just to vary the flavor. You're only supposed to drink the broth, not the vegetables.

This recipe lasts for three days. I just keep it simmering on low on the stove. Dr. Schulze says to put it in the refrigerator and take out what you need. You can do that, but it's hard for me to lift things, so I do it this way. I drink it throughout the day. It's really good the second day. After three days you toss the old vegetables out into the compost pile and start over again.

Enjoy!
-Donna
©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Here's my rough recipe for potassium broth. It is so good in the winter (anytime, really):

Place in a huge stock pot- like the kind you use to make gumbo in or boil lobsters or something LOL:

JUST THE PEEL from 5 lbs. washed California juicing carrots (you can juice the carrots for a vegetable drink)

JUST THE PEEL from 5 lbs. washed potatoes (I use Russet. I fix something with potatoes in it for my family that night and they love me for it LOL)

2-3 whole bunches of celery, including the leaves, chopped into big pieces so it all fits in the stock pot. You can throw in any other green leafy things that are past their prime but not dead yet.

4-5 large onions, peeled and quartered

50 cloves of raw fresh garlic with the paper peeled off- yes 50 LOL I slice mine in half if the cloves are large but I don't think you have to.

I literally cover the top of all of this with a layer of cayenne and jalapeno peppers. I can still get them fresh in the grocery store here. I don't know what you would substitute if you couldn't get them fresh.

I fill the stock pot with these vegetables next to the kitchen sink. I take the pot over to the stove and go find a handsome, burly guy to lift the bottle of distilled water and pour it into the stock pot until everything is covered. Then I turn up the heat and let it come to a rolling boil. Then I let it simmer forever.

I ladle some in a coffee cup, taste it, add a pinch of Sea Salt to taste and usually more cayenne to each cup. Sometimes I'll add Tabasco instead just to vary the flavor. You're only supposed to drink the broth, not the vegetables.

This recipe lasts for three days. I just keep it simmering on low on the stove. Dr. Schulze says to put it in the refrigerator and take out what you need. You can do that, but it's hard for me to lift things, so I do it this way. I drink it throughout the day. It's really good the second day. After three days you toss the old vegetables out into the compost pile and start over again.

Tell me if I've forgotton anything.

Enjoy!
-Donna

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (2)