CureZone   Log On   Join
Incurables Program, Day 18

Views: 2,327
Published: 20 y

Incurables Program, Day 18

Dear ones:

Thank you all for the kind words and encouragement after the CST. John and I both feel very loved.

Yesterday our family just hung out and had a nice holiday. We took a family walk at dusk and just enjoyed each other's company.

I have a new joke for you. Bob, you may especially like this one:

A man and his wife were having dinner together. The man took two pork chops, leaving his wife with none. The wife said, "When we first got married, you took one pork chop and left me one. Now you're taking two and leaving me with none. You don't love me any more!" The husband replied, "I love you just fine. It's just that your cooking is so much better now."

Last night as I was praying, I asked the Lord what I should do next. Things felt a little anticlimactic, now that the CST was over. I had this little thought, as though Quigon Gin put his arm around the young Obewan Kenobe, saying, "And now, young padewan learner, we wait for God."

Waiting for God, the Great Physician,
-Donna

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)